5.23.2006

Saturday here YET?

Everyone have a splended weekend? Hope so. Mine was uneventful to say the least. However, next weekend I plan to make up for it. K is the best man in his friends wedding, so he has the honors of throwing a kick ass B.Party. They had wanted to hire some strippers to come and dance for em..(not just dance either) But, he quickly found out that those girlies don't come cheap. So, they will likely have to settle for going to the strip joints. Yes, poor babies. Anywho, Since he will be doing that crap, I will be entertaining myself at the bars with some friends. We thought about drinkin a few at Kelly's, then hitting the dance floor at Chances. So..not lookin foward to the hangover, but I may have some meds that might prevent that. (*Note to self- Call Dealer).
Mkay, just kidding bout the Dealer. What about American Idol tonight? Ya'll pumped up? Or did you band yourself from watching since Chris got booted? Nah, I could care less. I'm really not sure who I want to win. They both have pretty much made it, so it doesn't really matter. I will make a prediction that Tayor will win. It just seems like he might. He's so different.
Hmm, well, I think thats all for me for now. I want to get a shower before A.I comes on.

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Javier Go Ahead..

Strippers, Yeahhhh!!
Can I come over?
hahahaha!!
Drinking is not my thing, I don't know how you do it!

5:11 AM  
Blogger ramblings Go Ahead..

TAYLOR so better win!!!
I will boycott the show if he doesn't.

and have a blast this weekend. Which friend is it?

10:47 AM  
Blogger someonesgirl Go Ahead..

javier-- Um, yes, the joy of the Strippers!!

Jen-- Ashley. Im not sure if you have met her.

1:51 PM  
Blogger The Traveler Go Ahead..

Tell K to save me a seat at the strip joints...LOL...actually I'll just meet you at Chances and have a dance or two...or maybe I'll just drink and watch the rest of you and your friends dance...=^) 'cause you know I don't dance...

7:54 PM  
Blogger Javier Go Ahead..

where are you??
sometimes you're gone for a long ass time!

5:26 AM  
Blogger ramblings Go Ahead..

hey, girl, hope your night is awesome!!!
Is she the one with us that night? The wine party?

10:09 AM  
Blogger ramblings Go Ahead..

ok, you need to call me as soon as possible, and NO our other sissy's haven't said a word to me.

SO CALL ME!!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger ramblings Go Ahead..

if you didn't get the last one,



CALL ME ASAP

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home