2.08.2007

Good News...


Finally. Something good. We got the keys to our place yesterday. I'm sooooo Excited. (Jen, it's right accross the hall from Jacks old one)

K, had to go to Indianapolis for a few days for work, so we should be able to move in this weekend. Sucks its so damn cold out thou. I'll move in 50 feet of fuckin snow, if I had to (please don't let us get a blizzard).

Oh, if you all knew the crap that has gone on in my life latley, you would understand how great its going to be to have my own place again. *Sigh*

I had the house to myself today, and it was wonderful. K's mom finally had school today, and then with him gone, it was blissful. Guess what I did? Go ahead...
M'kay, nothin really, cleaned and watched t.v.

I just heard that ANNA NICHOLE SMITH died..(gasp) I can't believe it. Welp, kinda. How much you wanna bet that it was an overdose..betcha.. Poor thing, she's been through hell. I really liked her.

Anyhoot, I'm sorry that this post has been uneventful, but. well.

I'm leaving now.
Peaceout

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Capt Bonez Go Ahead..

welcome back, and keep a positive attitude, things will go well. :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger ramblings Go Ahead..

Yeah!!I'm happy for ya!
Keep your chin up.

10:10 PM  
Blogger someonesgirl Go Ahead..

Thanxs both of ya.

Good to see u capt ")

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home